|The pool will open May 28th!
|Posted on May 4th, 2016
Attention Homeowner(s) and Renter(s):
It's pool season!
The pool is getting ready to be opened, and the pool opening date is scheduled for May 28th. This date will be the official opening date, rain or shine, and regardless of the weathers temperature.
A friendly reminder of some of the pool rules:
- Under no circumstances are glass bottles or containers permitted on or in the pool area. You will be asked to throw away the glass item if discovered. Broken glass of any kind will result in the closing of the pool for at least 1 week to drain and clean the pool, and refill the pool to ensure any and all glass pieces can be found.
- Pets are not permitted in or on the pool deck, or in the pool.
- Grills are not permitted on the pool deck
- There is no lifeguard on duty - please be aware and always swim with someone else present.
- Access to the pool area and the clubhouse amenities are based off standing with the Association. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions regarding this policy.
- Tables and chairs cannot be reserved. They are first come, first serve.
- Homeowners are responsible for any and all guests that accompany them to the pool.
- The retractable shade pergola is not able to be reserved. Please be courteous to those looking to use the shade space if you are not using it.
Enjoy the pool and the weather everyone! If you have any questions regarding the pool rules or the use of the pool, please contact email@example.com.
-Lifestyle Property Management